Sunday, November 29, 2009

Case 08

In this case where creating objects that we`re going to collect and a score board. I have drawn dreaming marbles. You get one point for each "bal" you collect. I used bitemap in Flash to create grafich. It looks like small marbles. I created an array and placed my points in there. I wanted them to have a given x and y value in my array. I had to try and fail many times until I got them where I wanted. i also designed and created in code a function to count the points, 7 in all.
The timer that tells how many seconds you have left was a little bit harder. It seemed to live it`s own life until i figured out I had to stop the eventlistener in the tapskjerm function.
I got a lot of help from the 2. year students at school. i didn`t understand it all at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment